Magician Star Calculator

This is the calculator for the Magician star in Tamriel Unlimited (Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)). It calculates the reduction of magicka cost for spells based on the number of Champion Points added to the skill in the Champion System. This calculator is up to date for the current version of the game. If you are a spell based class then this is a decent passive to pick topping out at about 16% magicka savings. You can get 25% of the total star benefit with only 10 points put into the skill, 32 champion points will unlock 50% of the total benefit and 62 points gets 75% of the overall benefit from this star.

[CP_CALCULATED_FIELDS id=”58″]

[CP_CALCULATED_FIELDS id=”17″]

If you encounter a wildly inaccurate calculation please submit it through the Contact Us Forum on the homepage.

Here is a graph showing how Magician benefits you as you add/subtract points from the passive.
Here is a graph showing how Magician benefits you as you add/subtract points from the passive.